Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Christmas!


Many of you are agonizing over what to give for Christmas. I am here for you, Honey! My Guide to Cookin' and Kissin' fits every stocking and every pocket book, and Lord knows, there's a need for it! Click on the link to the left to order with Paypal or send me an email for other arrangements.
It is also available on Kindle, so I sure would love it if somebody would drop me one of those in my stocking.
So Woodrow and I are in Philadelphia where there are a lot of Yankees. Only a couple of days ago we were in Mayberry (and Lowgap and Lambsburg), where he met some of my family for the first time. I thought it best to give him a break before heaping the whole group on him later this week. My sister, Bernise Denise, will be having as much of the family as can fit into her house on Friday night. You know what that means? Yes, someone is already cookin' up a mess of green beans!
We stopped by my Aunt Gladys's house and there was leftover cornbread on the counter. I had me a piece with just a little dab of butter . . . .oh my! I'm sorry, but you just don't walk into one of my friends' homes in Kansas and find REAL cornbread. . . . Of course if you did, I would be so big my hair wouldn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment