Saturday, February 12, 2011

Last Minute Valentines


Last night, we made Valentines.
At the fundraiser for Midland Care and the Community Health Ministry, I took google-eyes and construction paper and we made Valentines. I am sure there are some among you who have not yet purchased a Valentine for your beloved. How fortunate because I can help you create an original, heartfelt Valentine. With y'all in mind, I wrote some verses that you can use if you can't think of your own.
Like,
I sent you a card scented with butter,
I love you and not any utter!
or,
I love you more than my first car. Almost.
or,
Your cookin's not as good as my Mama's but your kissin' sure is better!
Now put some googley-eys on that and a couple of feathers and sign it with love.
Credit me or take all the compliments for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment