Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowed In

I am watching Paula Deen. She and her girlfriend, Edie, are making cinnamon rolls. They just slathered two sticks of butter on the dough, then about ten pounds of brown sugar, half a cup of cinnamon, pee-cans -- this is the most incredible looking cinnamon roll I have ever seen. Paula kept looking over shoulder for the po-lice it is so decadent. I can smell these through the television screen. OMG, now they are deep-frying them. I believe you could get a heart attack walking past the screen.

Am I going to make cinnamon rolls? No, my chickadees. There is a blizzard outside my door and I'm going to make snowcream with 2 percent milk and Splenda and VANILLA. I figure there's about 50 calories to a mixing bowl.

This is my version of eating healthy and living large at the same time.
Oh, wait, what's that I smell? My beloved is in the kitchen making omelettes. . . .
(Moral of the story: Sit on your butt long enough, and your man will cook for you! If you're lucky, you have a man who cooks good like my Woodrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment